Sunday, June 2, 2019

Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters (2019)

There were 2 basic sides to this movie, the people and the titans (or monsters.)  It wouldn't be a movie to me without 1 the titans, 2 the very good looking young girl, and 3 the racial relations between the team.

The young girl was probably around age 11 or 12 or so and seemed pretty mature.  She was very good-looking with dark black-ish hair, somewhat brown eyes, and pale skin.  She had smooth hair.  She was skinny enough that she sustained looking good throughout like the whole movie.  She was very nice and a joy to watch.  What a privilege it would be for me to meet someone like her.

I liked seeing the Asian lady and maybe Eurasian man.  They were so witty and funny.  I think the main male actor was very good, too.

I so loved to see all the titans throughout most of the movie in action.  It was brilliant animation work for a long time.  That's what makes this movie so special; they actually had a lot of action of the monsters!

My favorite was the Mothra.




It was sad it died and didn't come back in this movie and maybe never will.